Search This Blog

Pages

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Stacking the Shelves



STSmall_thumb[2]


Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!


Here are some books I have gotten recently (I have not been participating in this/ catching up):

For Review:
Blight by: A.C. Warneke
Siren Song by: A.C. Warneke
If You Find Me by: Emily Murdoch

Thanks A.C. Warneke and St. Martins Press for the review copies! (:

Purchased:
Forbidden by: Syrie James and Ryan M. James (paperback)
This Lullaby by: Sarah Dessen (paperback)
Forgotten by: Cat Patrick (paperback)
Masque of the Red Death by: Bethany Griffin (ebook)
Beautiful Disaster by: Jamie McGuire (signed, hardback)
Carnival of Souls by: Melissa Marr (ebook)




Most excited for:
If You Find MeBeautiful Disaster Special Signed Edition: A Novel
This Lullaby



What did you get? Leave me a link and I'll come visit! (:
*Please note: I have previously read an ARC of Beautiful Disaster, but when I saw the signed edition I had to have it! I have already read the finished copy, so be ready for my review! I posted a review a while ago on Night Owl Reviews of the ARC (link under Reviews tab), if you'd like to read it! (: The new ending is great! Can't wait for Walking Disaster.*

12 comments:

  1. Carnival of Souls is fantastic! I have been dying to read Masque of the Read Death. Hope you enjoy all of the lovely books you have received!

    Happy reading.
    Sarah @ Book-A-Holic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Melissa Marr. Masque of the Red Death is really great so far, though not what I was expecting! *winks*

      Delete
  2. Hi! First time on your blog, love the Header! Beautiful Disaster was AWESOME!!! I'm looking forward to your review of If you Find Me! Have a nice weekend and New Year!
    Proserpine @ Proserpine Craving Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And yes, Beautiful Disaster is amazing. It really got me into New Adult.
      I can't wait for my review either (If you Find Me). Lol(: I was so excited when I got it in.

      Delete
  3. Great haul! Hope you enjoy all of your books Thanks for stopping by my STS
    Kelly @A Library is like Infinity Under a Roof

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope I enjoy them all too! (; So far they're all great.

      Delete
  4. All of these look incredible. If you Find Me looks really good. And I love Dessen.

    Here's my post

    ~Danica Page

    P.S. I'm a new GFC follower. Feel free to follow back if you'd like to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have loved Dessen ever since I read Dreamland!
      I'll be sure to follow back when I get back to my computer! (: (mobile app)

      Delete
  5. You got some great books! :) I'm jealous. ^.^ I've read Forgotten by Cat Patrick, it's incredible! I really want to get my hands on Beautiful Disaster. :3

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! Also, thanks for being a new follower. ^.^ I'm going to return the favour. :)

    -----
    Tiffa @ The British Book Nerd

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got Forgotten because it sounds like Every Day. Glad to hear you enjoyed it! (:

      Delete
  6. I enjoyed Forbidden and hope you do too.
    Happy reading,
    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks(: You got some really great books this week!

      Delete

Don't be shy! Comment away. (: We will almost always respond. If you'd like for us to come visit you, leave your links!
________________

AWARD-FREE ZONE! Thanks(: