Search This Blog

Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2013

The 15th of the Month POST(:

Hi!  I thought I'd give you a summary of this month so far in my reading world...

First off, there's this book *sighs* . And I really hate to not finish it, because the publisher sent me book 1 and 2 (book 2 was unsolicited). But. I. Can't. Do. It. I've had it for months, trying to make myself finish it, but I'm done. I have flipped around and learned, much to my surprise, that it never gets better. I will write a review of this book, The Pack by: LM Preston, soon. Or what I read of it.

Anything else... hmm... UNRAVEL ME. I love Tahereh Mafi. You don't understand. #FANGIRLMOMENT #Chapter62

Also, I got a few books from the library like.. Daughter of Smoke and Bone (paperback and audiobook).. and some more... isn't the suspense just killing you? Yep, I'm using strikethrough on my words a lot. Why? Tahereh Mafi just has that effect on me. If you've read Shatter Me, you get it. If you haven't read Shatter Me.. what the heck is wrong with you?! Are you waiting for it to fall out of the sky and bless you with its awesomeness?!!! Go. Go now. Buy it. Borrow it. FIND A WAY.

Okay, I'm going to try to contain my mushy-brainy thoughts now. But Tahereh Mafi is a friggin' genius. Eh, I said I'd try. (;

I also read a book called Blaze. My review of a book called Choke and another called How to Forget Your (Boy)Friend will be up soon.

And I discovered that the song Fire Burns sang by Nicki Minaj goes great with Blaze. Yes. Yes.

This has been a great month, and plenty great books have been released Unravel Me maybe? like Blaze. Don't forget about Blaze. (:

Is it just me, or does this post look a little like one of those self-help/motivation/hope bringin' signs? A.K.A. Crap people like to waste money on.

Oh, Tahereh Mafi. You've made me too bold. (:
#AllRoadsLeadToTaherehMafi
_____________________

BUY SHATTER ME HERE. SERIOUSLY. It's only 2.99!!!! STOP PROCRASTINATING! AHHHHHHH....

_____________
P.S. if you haven't signed up to be a tour host for us, you should. *wink wink* The form can be found under the tab- at the top of this thing called a blog- called FanGirl Book Tours. 



Oh, yeah. I forgot something. Which is rare, 'cause I'm like, ya know.. PERFECT.
Like I said, SHE MAKES ME BOLD...
So, what did I forget you ask? Well, Darlings, ask and ye shall receive... (; ...

#TeamWarner #FromTheStart


Oh, and our multiple posts will be delayed up to 3 days. This includes the announcement of giveaway winners.

Thanks for visiting FanGirl Hostess! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Comment away. (: We will almost always respond. If you'd like for us to come visit you, leave your links!
________________

AWARD-FREE ZONE! Thanks(: