Search This Blog

Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Feature & Follow

FF 2012 Feature & Follow #129

Featured this week:

1. Lost in Thought
2. Starry Storm



Just remember it is required, if you participate, to follow our Features and you must follow the hosts (Parajunkee & Alison Can Read) as a courtesy. How do you follow someone? Well, if you have a preference, state it in your #FF post.


Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers -- but you have to know -- the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts,
Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog.

This weeks question:
Q: What New Years Blogging or Writing resolution have you placed on yourself?

My response:
Write more. No question. (:



**Please leave a comment to let me know you've followed, so I can follow back! I will follow everyone who lets me know, so make sure you do! (: Thanks!**


30 comments:

  1. I wish I have enough time and thought to write smart posts... does the saying "practice makes perfect" apply to blogging?

    New Follower
    Nena at Manchester Funk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Followed back! (: And I'll let you know when I find out. Lol.

      Delete
  2. lol. write more - right there with you.

    New Follower via FF--

    ~V

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a good answer and I wish you Good Luck with your plans! I'm a new GFC follower and would love for you to visit me whenever you get a chance....

    The Scarf Princess

    ReplyDelete
  4. Writing more is always a good resolution.

    New follower.

    Mine: http://www.alisoncanread.com/2013/01/feature-and-follow-friday-130.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopping through. Same here. Both blog writing and fiction writing.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the feature :) New follower via GFC

    That's a good resolution, that's definitely one of mine as well :)

    My FF

    Ana♥ @ Beach Bum Reads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't featured this week, maybe next week though! (: Lol.
      Followed back.

      Delete
  7. Good luck with your writing!

    I followed you through GFC. Follow me back?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!(: Good luck reading and reviewing 150 books!
      Followed back.

      Delete
  8. Luck with your resolutions.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2013/01/feature-follow.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck with your writing resolution!

    New GFC Follower.

    -Nyx @ Unraveling Words

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there! I love your simple resolution! I hope to write more reviews this year.

    New GFC & email follower - Bookworm Brandee

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your answer! & your picture above is lovely :)

    New Follower! http://www.fortheloveoffilmandnovels.com/2013/01/feature-follow-10.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!
      Followed back.
      Love your name by the way! *winks* Lol(:

      Delete
  12. Great answer! :) New follower via GFC! You can visit my F&F here. Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. New follower :)

    Ashley
    Booksaremylove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Comment away. (: We will almost always respond. If you'd like for us to come visit you, leave your links!
________________

AWARD-FREE ZONE! Thanks(: